Friday, November 2, 2007

WEEK 7 # 17 - Blog About Technology

When you think what it was like in the
50's and 60's, wow, we have come a
long way. Imagine what it will be like
in another 30 or 40 years. Unbelievable!
I love all the technology we have, just
learning to use it all can be challenging.
We purchased a new digital camera. I
thought it would be easy enough, but
instead of taking pictures I was taking
a movie. My husband is great at all this
new technology. My son-in-law is even
better. He can solve some of the problems
I have just over the phone. We are just
so dependent on all of this and kind of
feel like we're behind the times if we don't
keep up.

No comments:

Week 5 # 11- A Thing About Library Thing

It was quite easy getting the books, but had a bit of trouble tranferring it to my blog. Still not sure if I did it correctly.